Mud Pie Annie: God's Recipe for Doing Your Best, Level 1
- Regular price
- Sale price
Refusing to be deterred by grown-ups, Mud Pie Annie uses her God-given creativity to make wonderful mud pies and other culinary masterpieces. Includes full-color illustrations and perforated recipe cards in the back so kids can make their own (edible) "dirt" or "mud" dishes.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sue Buchanan , Dana Shafer , Joy Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Sue Buchanan is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much. She is also the author of I’m...Sue Buchanan is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much. She is also the author of I’m Alive and the Doctor’s Dead, Girls Just Gotta Have Fun, Duh-Votions, and Mud Pie Annie, and coauthor of Friends Through Thick and Thin. Sue lives in Nashville, TN.
Dana Buchanan Shafer was a harpist, editor and writer. She and her husband, Barry developed a Bible-study product for teens called InWord.
Joy Allen feels that illustrating children's books is very much a passion as is Mud Pie Annie's mud! Ms. Allen began illustrating children's books in 1997 after a long career in graphic design. She has been profiled in Children's Writers & Illustrator's Market, and was featured as editor's choice in Art Gallery Magazine. Her most recent picture books include Hold the Boat and My Best Friend Bear. show more
- Publish Date12/10/2010
- Series I Can Read!
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.