Moving On—Moving Forward: A Guide for Pastors in Transition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Michael Anthony , Mick Boersma
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Anthony is a popular speaker and writer, the founder and CEO of Courage Matters® (CourageMatters.com), and the founder of...
Michael Anthony is a popular speaker and writer, the founder and CEO of Courage Matters® (CourageMatters.com), and the founder of the National Week of Repentance™. He and his work have been featured in major publications and news outlets, including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, CNN, ABC News, CBS News, Townhall.com, American Family Radio, Christian Post, Charisma News, Beliefnet.com, WND.com, and Patheos.com. He lives with his family in York, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mick Boersma is associate professor of Christian ministry and leadership at Talbot School of Theology. He serves as the director of field education for the MDiv degree, where his primary responsibility is preparing ministry leaders to enter pastoral ministry. He is also the director of Talbot’s Seque Program, which provides ministry resources to thousands of Talbot alumni currently in ministry settings. He is a consultant to pastors in transition and to church boards seeking candidates for pastoral leadership. show more
- Publish Date05/26/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.