- Regular price
- Sale price
General editor Lloyd J. Ogilvie brings together a team of skilled and exceptional communicators to blend sound scholarship with life-related illustrations. Following the introduction, which reveals the author's approach and salient background on the book, each chapter of the commentary provides the Scripture to be exposited.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David A. Hubbard
- About the Contributor(s) David A. Hubbard, former president and professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California, was a recognized...David A. Hubbard, former president and professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California, was a recognized biblical scholar. In addition to over 30 books, he has written numerous articles for journals, periodicals, reference works, and was regularly listed in several editions of Who's Who. Dr. Hubbard traveled throughout six continents and was heard worldwide on 'The Joyful Sound' radio program. Dr. Hubbard passed away in 1997. show more
- Publish Date11/23/1993
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Mastering the Old Testament
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.