- Regular price
- Sale price
Peretti’s New York Times bestselling novel where things that go bump in the night are only a heartbeat away.
Miles away from the hectic city, Reed and Rebecca hike into the beautiful Northwester woods. They are surrounded by gorgeous mountains, waterfalls, and hundreds of acres of unspoiled wilderness.
During their first night camping, an unearthly wail pierces the calm of the forest. Then something emerges from the dense woods. Everything that follows is a blur to Reed—except the unforgettable image of a huge creature carrying his wife into the darkness.
Enter into deep wilderness where the rules of civilization no longer apply. A world where strange shadows lurk. Where creatures long attributed to overactive imaginations and nightmares are the hunters . . . and people are the hunted.
“Colleen Coble always raises the notch on romantic suspense, and One Little Lie is my favorite yet! The story took me on a wild and wonderful ride.” --Diann Mills, bestselling author
- Full length, standalone novel
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Contributor(s)Frank E. Peretti
- About the Contributor(s) Frank E. Peretti es el destacado autor de Esta patente oscuridad, publicado por Editorial Vida. El y su esposa Bárbara...Frank E. Peretti es el destacado autor de Esta patente oscuridad, publicado por Editorial Vida. El y su esposa Bárbara residen en la costa pacifica del noroeste de los Estados Unidos. show more
- Publish Date02/18/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.