Mommy May I Hug the Fish: Biblical Values, Level 1
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mommy May I Hug the Fish helps children learn respect for their surroundings in a simple and straightforward way.
Mommy May I Hug the Fish, a Level One I Can Read book is perfect for preschoolers exploring their world but not yet fully aware of harmful situations. When a loving parent or caregiver sets limits or gives permission, a child needs to learn to respect his or her environment. Mommy, May I Hug the Fish addresses this subject in a humorous and age-appropriate way.
Mommy May I Hug the Fish:
- Is written in rhythm and rhyme.
- Is designed for emergent readers.
- Has bright, colorful artwork to help with comprehension
- From the well-respected I Can Read brand
- Contributor(s)Crystal Bowman , Donna Christensen
- About the Contributor(s) Crystal Bowman loves writing books for kids. Her books come in all shapes and sizes and many of them have...Crystal Bowman loves writing books for kids. Her books come in all shapes and sizes and many of them have become best sellers. Whether her stories are written in playful rhythm and rhyme, or short sentences for beginning readers, she tries to make them so enjoyable that kids will want to read them over and over again. "But the most important part," she says, "is to teach children that God loves them and cares about them very much."
Donna Christensen is an honors graduate of Kendall College of Art & Design in Grand Rapids, MI. When she is not painting or drawing, she enjoys the outdoors and the company of family and friends.show more
- Publish Date06/05/2007
- Series I Can Read!
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.17 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.