Ministering Through Spiritual Gifts: Recognize Your Personal Gifts and Use Them to Further the Kingdom
- Regular price
- Sale price
God gives every believer a spiritual gift the moment he or she accepts Christ. Many Christians haven't identified their gifts, or they're not sure how to use them for God's glory.
In the ten lessons of Ministering Through Spiritual Gifts, Dr. Charles Stanley encourages you to pinpoint your God-given strengths by exploring the seven gifts in Romans 12. He then challenges you to consciously develop your gifts— not for your own personal gain, but to minister to others and to ultimately bring glory to God.
Dr. Charles Stanley's Bible study guides feature the insights and wisdom of this beloved pastor and author. Small groups and individuals who want a Bible study that's spiritually-sound and practical will find a wealth of ideas to help them understand and apply the Scriptures to the real world. Each title takes a unique four-fold approach to get the most out of Bible study time—emphasizing personal identification with the Scripture passage, recognition of your emotional response, reflection of the passage's meaning and application, and taking steps to apply what's been learned. This is a sound way to explore the Word of God.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date12/28/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Life Principles Study Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.