Mind Your Own Mortgage: The Wise Homeowner's Guide to Choosing, Managing, and Paying Off Your Mortgage
- Regular price
- Sale price
LEARN TO SHOP FOR AND MANAGE YOUR MORTGAGE UNTIL YOU HAVE ELIMINATED IT—ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Mind Your Own Mortgage empowers homeowners to shop for a mortgage as if it were a commodity—as easy as buying a gallon of gas—and enables them to eliminate their mortgage debt by revealing inside information used to keep them enslaved to the mortgage industry. Mind Your Own Mortgage changes the game—putting you in charge:
- Shop with confidence—an exclusive system helps you make decisions based on the best price
- Identify slick sales gimmicks and lender manipulation
- Refinance only when it makes sense for you—not for the mortgage company
- Eliminate your mortgage in record time—so your retirement years include retirement
A SOUND MORTGAGE = A SOUND ECONOMY
Stocked with compelling real-life scenarios, budgeting tips, and handy financial tools, Mind Your Own Mortgage is a timely wake-up call for homeowners and a candid decree that the American dream is still possible—if we dramatically rethink the way we finance our homes.
IT’S TIME TO MIND YOUR OWN MORTGAGE.
“Whether you’re getting a new mortgage, refinancing an old one, or dealing with the mortgage you have already, you won’t find a better mortgage coach than my friend, Rob Bernabé.” —Mary Hunt, personal finance expert, best-selling author, and CEO of Debt-Proof Living“Finally, consumers have what they need to hold any mortgage provider accountable.” ?R. Jarret Lilien, founder and managing partner of Bendigo Partners and former president and COO of E*Trade Financial Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Bernabe
- About the Contributor(s) Robert J.Bernabéis a twenty-five–year veteran of the financial services industry and has led several prominent mortgage companies, including E*TRADE Mortgage...Robert J.Bernabéis a twenty-five–year veteran of the financial services industry and has led several prominent mortgage companies, including E*TRADE Mortgage and the restructuring of H&R Block Mortgage. Rob was a pioneer in online mortgage lending, growing E*TRADE Mortgage from a small company to one of the largest online lenders in the nation. With Rob’s passion for consumer advocacy, E*TRADE became the first to offer upfront guaranteed mortgage pricing nationwide and offering the nation’s first portable mortgage.Rob’s goal is to create a consumer-led revolution of the mortgage industry by giving information that will empower them to shop, manage, minimize, and eliminate their mortgage debt. He serves on the financial stewardship team at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.He lives in Southern California with his wife, two children, and three dachshunds. show more
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.