Meet the Bible: A Panorama of God's Word in 366 Daily Readings and Reflections
- Regular price
- Sale price
An inspiring mix of timeless wisdom and contemporary insight especially designed to acquaint postmodern men and women with the God of the Bible. This unique one-year reading tour of the Bible introduces readers to the full, epic sweep of the Bible — its characters, places, times, stories, and meanings--and shows that even the most obscure passage can hold relevance for our lives today once we understand what to look for. Each day’s reading includes Scripture, contemporary commentary, and questions for contemplation--all designed to offer insight into how the passage fits into the overall story of the Bible, and how it speaks to life today.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Philip Yancey , Brenda Quinn
- About the Contributor(s) Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two...
Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew. Four of his books have sold over one million copies. Yancey lives with his wife in Colorado. Learn more at philipyancey.com
Brenda Quinn, former staff editor for Serendipity House and editorial coordinator for MOPS International, Inc., is cowriter of study guides for both "The Jesus I Never Knew" and "What’s So Amazing About Grace?" She coauthored the devotional "Meet the Bible" with Philip Yancey. Brenda lives with her husband and son in Colorado. show more
- Publish Date10/23/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.