Max on Life Participant's Guide: Answers and Inspiration for Life's Questions
- Regular price
- Sale price
Address your biggest questions about life and faith with guidance from Max Lucado.
For 25 years men and women have turned to Max Lucado for answers, encouragement, and insight into every facet of their lives. Together with Max they’ve journeyed through life’s most exciting and challenging times—births, deaths, financial ups and downs, spiritual quests, and relational adventures. And Max has become a trusted advisor, pastor, and friend in times of need. Now, more than ever, Max’s wisdom is needed to help readers navigate the tumults of every-day life.
In the Max on Life DVD-based study, Max addresses questions about the role of prayer, the purpose of pain, and the reason for our ultimate hope. He responds to the day-to-day questions—parenting quandaries, difficult relationships—as well as to the profound: Is God really listening?
Designed as a companion to the DVD, and perfect for study for both new and mature believers, this participant's guide can be used for journaling or as a prompt for open-hearted discussions with your small group.
- Daily readings
- Questions for personal reflection and group discussion
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date07/05/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.94 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.