Mastering Your Moods: Understanding Your Emotional Highs and Lows
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you are frequently depressed or feel as if you are on a careening roller-coaster ride of emotional ups and downs--a ride that sometimes indicates a bipolar-related disorder--your moods may well control you. But there is a better way. Mastering Your Moods explores depression and what you can do about it. No matter how deep your depression or drastic your mood swings--even if you've struggled for years--you can experience a fulfilling, joyful life. Thousands have struggled for years and then turned to these men for wisdom and direction--and found hope and a new way of living victoriously.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn , Paul Meier , Frank Minirth
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.show more
- Publish Date06/23/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.