Making Your Case for Christ Training Course: An Action Plan for Sharing What you Believe and Why
- Regular price
- Sale price
In his bestselling book The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel retraced his spiritual journey from atheism to faith by showing how the evidence he obtained from experts in the field of history, archaeology, and ancient manuscripts led him to the verdict that Jesus truly was the Son of God.
Now, in this six-week training course, Lee and coauthor Mark Mittelberg will equip your church with practical tools to equip them articulate this same message to their unsaved friends and present evidence that backs up Jesus' claims and credentials.
As your group members go through the course, they will discover how to:
- Help their unsaved friends and family members open up to consider the case for Christ
- Describe their own personal journey with Christ and how it has impacted them
- Share with confidence about the biblical record of Christ—that Jesus was real
- Present the evidence for the resurrection of Christ—that Jesus died and was raised to life
- Explain the central message of Christ in an authentic and compelling way
- Help their unsaved friends and family members respond to the truth of Jesus
Making Your Case for Christ is designed to help Christians, both young and old, understand and articulate the message of Christ along with evidence that backs up his claims and credentials. The training course will combine high points of the historical apologetics presented in The Case for Christ book and movie with specific evangelistic training related to this information. Each session will feature a teaching from Lee and Mark and, as part of a special deal with PureFlix, will include a relevant clip (or set of clips) from The Case for Christ movie. A comprehensive leader's guide is also included to help course facilitators use the teaching and movie clips to guide the discussion times.
- Helping Friends Consider the Case for Christ
- Describing Your Own Journey with Christ
- Backing Up the Biblical Record of Christ
- Presenting Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ
- Explaining the Central Message of Christ
- Encouraging Friends to Follow Christ
This training course kit contains one each of:
- The Case for Christ, Revised and Updated Edition
- Making Your Case for Christ Study Guide
- Making Your Case for Christ Video Study DVD
- Making Your Case for Christ Leader’s Guide
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Mark Mittelberg
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.
Mark Mittelberg is a best-selling author and international speaker. His books include The Unexpected Adventure (with Lee Strobel), The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (With Answers), and Confident Faith. He is also the primary author of the award-winning Becoming a Contagious Christian training course (with Lee Strobel and Bill Hybels), which has been translated into more than 20 languages and used by more than 1,500,000 people around the world. You can visit Mark’s website at: markmittelberg.comshow more
- Publish Date07/03/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)17.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)209.29 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.6(w) x 1.9(d) inches
- Price $41.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.