Making the Internet Family Friendly
- Regular price
- Sale price
Authors Brian Lang and Bill Wilson, two Net insiders, have created a truly unique and helpful guide that explores the Internet and its impact on families from a Christian perspective. Some of the helpful material you will read include:
Plus, inside this book you also receive a free CD-ROM that includes free Internet access, free computer filtering software to protect your family from access to undesirable online content, and a selection of free software including a free Christian computer game!
PLEASE NOTE - NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THE CD INCLUDED IN THE BOOKRead Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Lang , Bill Wilson
- About the Contributor(s) Pastor Bill Wilson is the founder and senior pastor of one of the world's largest ministry organizations and America's largest ministry...
Pastor Bill Wilson is the founder and senior pastor of one of the world's largest ministry organizations and America's largest ministry to children, Metro Ministries in Brooklyn, NY. His urban ministry model for changing young lives amidst the battlegrounds of drugs, violence, and abuse is now operating in hundreds of cities around the world in both urban and suburban settings.show more
- Publish Date08/31/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.