Make A Difference: Mentoring Woman to Woman
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book offers the secret of living an ordinary life in an extraordinary way through mentoring - and reveals purpose in even the smallest and seemingly unimportant things.
"Mentoring is a process where the past meets the future to become the present"
Your 20/20 hindsight can become someone else's insight and foresight.
In Make a Difference you will learn how to identify and value the friendships and relationships that have impacted your life. Make a Difference offers a practical approach to mentoring that will show you how to experience mutual fulfillment and connectedness with someone you want to mentor or befriend.
- Contributor(s)Lindsey Clifford , Joy Barnett
- About the Contributor(s) Lindsey Clifford, previously co-hosted a radio talk show 'The Hopeline' in Washington, DC - a show on 12 Step recovery...Lindsey Clifford, previously co-hosted a radio talk show 'The Hopeline' in Washington, DC - a show on 12 Step recovery for Christians. Lindsey is co-founder of Carangel.com a foundation giving away over $1 million annually to Christian charities. Lindsey is married to Michael Clifford, president of Grand Canyon Univ.
Joy Barnett, a pastor's wife of 44 years and mother of Tommy Barnett - pastor of Phoenix First Assembly, one of the largest churches in the US. show more
- Publish Date02/08/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.