Love Talk Starters: 275 Questions to Get Your Conversations Going
- Regular price
- Sale price
Love Talk Starters is the perfect tool for better understanding each other. Each page offers creative, surprising, fun, and deep questions designed to engage couples in the romance-building conversations every thriving marriage needs.
Every couple wants to connect through meaningful conversations, yet when you finally find time to talk, it's often hard to know where to start. In this helpful little book, bestselling authors and respected marriage coaches Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott present 275 intriguing questions to kickstart meaningful conversations that will inspire strong and intimate connection in your relationship.
Whether engaged, newlywed, or long-committed couples the closeness husbands and wives seek starts with inspiring dialogue - for date nights, special occasions, or any time you need to find your way back to each other.
Designed to sharpen your love talk as a couple, and help you discover more about yourself, your partner, and your relationship, these Starters are just that - the start to the more fulfilling, joyful connection you want.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les Parrott , Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and psychologist Dr. Les Parrott has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, Today, CNN, Fox News, and The View, and in USA Today...
No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and psychologist Dr. Les Parrott has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, Today, CNN, Fox News, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Dr. Parrott's books, often coauthored with his wife, Dr. Leslie Parrott, have sold more than three million copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. He is the creator of three revolutionary relationship assessments: SYMBIS.com, DeepLoveAssessment.com, and Yada.com. Dr. Parrott and his wife, Leslie, live in Seattle with their two sons. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
Dr. Leslie Parrott is a marriage and family therapist and co-director with her husband, Dr. Les Parrott, of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. She is the author of First Drop of Rain and God Made You Nose to Toes, and coauthor with her husband of several bestselling books, including the Gold Medallion Award-winner Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Leslie is a columnist for Today's Christian Woman and has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Leslie lives in Seattle with her husband and their two sons. Visit LesandLeslie.com.show more
- Publish Date08/06/2019
- Format Mass Market
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)46.83 lb
- Dimensions 6.8(h) x 4.2(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.