Love Between the Lines: A Smitten Novella
- Regular price
- Sale price
Summer, fall, winter, and spring, Smitten is a place for love . . . and mystery.
But will Tess ever find herself a partner in crime?
There’s a secret in Grandma Rose’s attic—a forgotten set of dog tags belonging to her first love. But David Hutchins was killed in action and never returned to town, so how did his dog tags end up in the Grandma’s attic? It’s a romantic mystery fit for a town like Smitten, Vermont, which has been working hard to reinvent itself as a destination for lovers. Rose’s three granddaughters—Tess, Clare, and Zoe—vow to investigate, though their mother, Anna, warns against digging up the past. But will they all be distracted by mystery men of their own before the puzzle is resolved?
In Love between the Lines, bookstore owner Tess recruits widower Ryan to help her solve her family riddle. She’d like to recruit him as leading man in her own story, but she’s convinced he’s out of her league. But does Ryan have a few secrets thoughts of his own to reveal?
Excerpted from Secretly Smitten, a novel in four parts written by Inspirational fiction’s most popular romance novelists—and real life BFFs!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Coble
- About the Contributor(s) Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including...
Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Twilight at Blueberry Barrens, and the Lavender Tides, Sunset Cove, Hope Beach, and Rock Harbor series. Connect with Colleen online at colleencoble.com; Instagram: colleencoble; Facebook: colleencoblebooks; Twitter: @colleencoble.show more
- Publish Date01/15/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Smitten
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.