Love and War Participant's Guide with DVD: Finding the Marriage You've Dreamed Of
- Regular price
- Sale price
Through the eight-session video-based small group bible study, Love & War, John and Stasi Eldredge help you and your spouse take marriage to new levels through developing deeper intimacy and stepping into the great adventure God has waiting for you … together!
With refreshing openness that grabs you from the first words, bestselling authors John and Stasi Eldredge candidly discuss their own marriage and the insights they’ve gained from the challenges they’ve faced. Each of them talks independently about what they’ve learning, giving their guidance a personal immediacy and balance between the male and female perspectives – a unique feature of this study.
Both John and Stasi have discovered that once couples begin moving past the shame and confusion surrounding the undertaking of marriage, they learn to fight for love and happiness – and to step into what God has in store for them.
This Participant Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, a helpful Leader’s Guide and much more.
- Hope & Vision
- A Perfect Storm
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give
- Sharing an Adventure
- The enemy Is Not Your Spouse
- Storm Clouds
- A Thousand Little Choices
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Eldredge , Stasi Eldredge
- About the Contributor(s) John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry...
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have sold nearly 3 million copies and changed women's lives all over the world. A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi is the director of the women's ministry at Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the gospel. She and her husband, John, make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.show more
- Publish Date12/13/2010
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.92 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $25.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.