Lose It for Life for Teens
- Regular price
- Sale price
Weight is such a critical issue with teenagers. They are overwhelmed with messages that present unrealistic and unhealthy body images. This book will prevent a lifetime of struggles and negative self-perceptions.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn , Ginger Garrett
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
Ginger Garrett first established her name as a nonfiction writer, creating Lose It for Life for Teens with Steve Arterburn and Moments for Couples Who Long for Children. Chosen: The Lost Diaries of Queen Esther (NavPress, September 2005) is the first of Garrett's four novels based on the lives of the most beautiful women in Scripture. She is a frequent radio guest across the country, and her work has been featured inWoman's World, Teenagers Today, Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) International, London Kids, Christian Women Today, and Wal-Mart commercials nationwide.show more
- Publish Date12/02/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.