Lizzy the Lioness
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is ask for help! Encourage your little ones with the true meaning of bravery through the beautiful story of Lizzy the Lioness by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Bevere.
Boys and girls will love the story of Lizzy, a little lion who must learn what it truly means to be brave in the face of hard things. When she sees someone in danger, Lizzy tries her best to help, but she quickly learns that sometimes being brave means asking adults for help.
With a unique spin on the concept of bravery, Lizzy the Lioness is a timely picture book in an ever-changing world. Children will see that bravery is so much more than big muscles or loud roars but often is found in the tiniest people who have the courage to speak up when no one else will. By asking God for help and then bringing grown-ups into the picture, Lizzy shows kids that being brave doesn’t have to happen by yourself—it happens with help!
New York Times bestselling author Lisa Bevere’s first picture book will make waves with its unique and compelling message for families everywhere. Parents and children alike will enjoy the beautiful artwork as well as the story of communication and teamwork.
You don’t have to be the biggest to be the strongest, and you don’t have to be the loudest to be the bravest. Show your children God’s truest definition of bravery with the timeless story of Lizzy the Lioness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lisa Bevere , Kirsteen Harris-Jones
- About the Contributor(s) Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Times best-selling author, her...
Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Times best-selling author, her books are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband John, who’s also a best-selling author and teacher, are the founders of Messenger International.
Kirsteen Harris-Jones left school at 16, entered the world of art through the North Wales School of Art and Design, and never looked back. Her freelance career includes working at creative/graphic design houses and animation studios. She has a degree in children's illustration for publishing and has won the NEWI Caldecott prize.
- Publish Date10/03/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Dimensions 11.3(h) x 9.4(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.