Living Well, Spending Less Video Study: 12 Secrets of the Good Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Have you ever felt that your life—and budget—is spiraling out of control? Do you sometimes wish you could pull yourself together but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a chaotic life? Is it possible to find balance?
In a word, yes.
Ruth Soukup knows firsthand how stressful an unorganized life and budget can be.Through personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, home, and finances. Ruth will help you with honesty and the wisdom of someone who has been there.
- What Is the Good Life? (15:00)
- Finding Your Sweet Spot (17:30)
- Develop Good Habits (13:00)
- Less Stuff Equals More Joy (16:30)
Designed for use with the Living Well, Spending Less book.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Soukup
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they...
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they love. Through her top-ranked Do It Scared® podcast and her popular blog, Living Well Spending Less, she provides easy-to-follow guidance for following your dreams and reaching your goals. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, as well as the author of five bestselling books. Her practical advice has been featured all over, including in Women’s Day, Entrepreneur, Family Circle and Fox News. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.show more
- Publish Date12/27/2016
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.19 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.69 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:02:00
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.