Living Water: Powerful Teachings from the International Bestselling Author of The Heavenly Man
Brother Yun | Paul Hattaway
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
In The Heavenly Man, you learned the story of how God took a young half-starved boy from Henan Province and enabled him to stand strong on the fron... Read More
In The Heavenly Man, you learned the story of how God took a young half-starved boy from Henan Province and enabled him to stand strong on the frontlines for Jesus Christ, braving horrific opposition and impossible odds. Living Water is a collection of Brother Yun’s dynamic teachings that evolved from his life experiences of persecution and revival in China. Brother Yun shares how the grace of God sustained him during his darkest hours and how that darkness transformed into the infectious joy and zeal for the Lord that are the hallmark of his ministry today. This unique book teaches us that radical faith is not for a chosen few, but for every believer who dares to call Jesus Christ Lord. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brother Yun , Paul Hattaway
- About the Contributor(s) Brother Yun is a Chinese preacher and evangelist whose life has been marked by both hardships and miracles through his...Brother Yun is a Chinese preacher and evangelist whose life has been marked by both hardships and miracles through his intense desire to reach China with the gospel throughout the late 20th century. He is also a leader of the "Back to Jerusalem Movement" which seeks to send thousands of missionaries out from China into the least-gospel-reached countries of the world, most existing between China and Israel. He now lives in Germany and is married to Deling and has two children.
Paul Hattaway, is an expert on the Chinese church, and is author of Operation China. show more
- Publish Date09/23/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.