In this six-session Bible study (study guide sold separately), Cindy Bultema explores Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians and shows how believers today can navigate their way in a wayward and confused culture. She reveals how Paul wrote his letter to the Corinthians—the “Sin City” of its day—to help them cultivate holy lives not by their own strength but through the power of Jesus Christ. Touching on themes of identity, unity, purpose, and purity, this study will equip you to live for God in a sin-soaked world and handle each situation with grace.
Introduction: Set Apart in a Sin-Soaked World (15:00)
- Welcome to Sin City (26:00)
- Cliques, Fools, & Secrets (27:00)
- New Hearts, Old Habits (25:00)
- Sex in the Sinful City (32:00)
- To Eat or Not to Eat (27:00)
- Our Final Victory (27:00)
Designed for use with the Live Full Walk Free Study Guide 9780310082095 (sold separately).