Liking Jesus Video Study: Intimacy and Contentment in a Selfie-Centered World
- Regular price
- Sale price
We all love the benefits of technology. But even with the upsides, many of us suspect there are negative consequences beyond our control. The more we interact online, the more we crave face-to-face intimacy. The more we compare ourselves with others, the less satisfied we are. The more filtered our lives become, the more challenging it is to be authentic.
In this small group video-based study, pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel shows how we can stay engaged with social media while still keeping our eyes focused on Jesus. In five sessions, he reveals how we can rediscover our understanding of the biblical principles life with Christ brings–contentment, intimacy, authenticity, compassion, and rest–and put God first in our social media saturated world.
It's time to refresh and rediscover what it means to be "like Jesus" and find true authenticity, a healthy self-image, and compassion for others in an age when we relate to each other so differently than ever before. It is time to no longer be defined by who follows you but by the One you follow.
- Recovering Contentment
- Restoring Intimacy
- Revealing Authenticity
- Resurrecting Compassion
- Replenishing Rest
Designed for use with the Liking Jesus Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Craig Groeschel
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple...
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and one of the largest churches in the world. He is the author of several books and hosts the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast. He is the Summit Champion for the Global Leadership Network, which reaches hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world annually. Craig and his wife, Amy, live in Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschel.com to connect with Craig.
- Publish Date02/06/2018
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time00:50:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.