Like Moonlight at Low Tide: Sometimes the Current Is the Only Thing that Saves You
- Regular price
- Sale price
When high school junior Melissa Keiser returns to her hometown of Anna Maria Island, Florida, she has one goal: hide from the bullies who had convinced her she was the ugliest girl in school. But when she is caught sneaking into a neighbor's pool at night, everything changes. Something is different now that Melissa is sixteen, and the guys and popular girls who once made her life miserable have taken notice. When Melissa gets the chance to escape life in a house ruled by her mom's latest boyfriend, she must choose where her loyalties lie between a long-time crush, a new friend, and her surfer brother who makes it impossible to forget her roots. Just as Melissa seems to achieve everything she ever wanted, she loses a loved one to suicide. Melissa must not only grieve for her loss, she must find the truth about the three boys who loved her and discover that joy sometimes comes from the most unexpected place of all.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicole Quigley
- About the Contributor(s) Nicole Quigley is the winner of the ACFW’s “Genesis Contest” for best young adult fiction, and a publicist with more...
Nicole Quigley is the winner of the ACFW’s “Genesis Contest” for best young adult fiction, and a publicist with more than a dozen years of experience in media and public relations. She holds a B.S. from Appalachian State University, where she majored in Communications/Public Relations and minored in English. Nicole recently moved back to Anna Maria Island, Florida, where she grew up. Visit her at www.nicolequigleybooks.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nicolequigleybooks, or on Twitter @NicoleQuigley.show more
- Publish Date10/09/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.