Life is Tough, But God is Faithful: How to See God's Love in Difficult Times
- Regular price
- Sale price
If God loves me, why did my child die?
If life is supposed to be so wonderful, why do I feel so bad?
If God hears my prayers, why am I still single?
If God is in control of the world, why is life so hard?
Sheila Walsh hears questions like these wherever she goes. In her own life journey, she has struggled with difficult questions―and has found some answers. Not easy, pat answers, but real-life, lived-out-in-the-flesh answers that can help you find meaning and purpose in spite of pain and suffering. Life Is Tough but God Is Faithful offers encouraging insight into God's presence in the midst of our questions and struggles―and highlights positive choices you can make, no matter what your circumstances may be.
"Life is tough, but God is faithful" has become Sheila's motto. "The Bible is full of stories of men and women who, in the midst of the toughest situations of life, discovered the faithfulness of God," she says. "When our dreams go sour or seem unfulfilled, we can choose to allow Satan to slither into our lives, or we can choose to remember that God is faithful, no matter how hopeless life gets."
Sheila looks at thirteen crucial turning points that can help you rediscover God's love and forgiveness. Showing how the choices you make affect your life, she offers insights from the book of Job, from her own life, and from the lives of people whose simple but determined faith helped them become shining lights in a dark world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sheila Walsh
- About the Contributor(s) Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of...
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God’s Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
- Publish Date04/10/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.