Life Interrupted: The Scoop on Being a Young Mom
- Regular price
- Sale price
One day you’re a typical student. You’re working part-time at McDonald’s to pay for your clothes and car. The next day, you’re a mother-to-be. You’re confused and scared. Emotional and standoffish. You feel like a kid, but now with a huge responsibility. How could your life change so fast? Your youth wasn’t supposed to be packed with worries and obligations, Lamaze classes and daycare choices—and you’ve still got work and school to deal with. Whatever happened to fun, friendships, and dating? You’d do anything for your baby—but what about you? What about your needs? Sharing stories from her own experience as a teenage mom and from other young mothers, Tricia Goyer shows you what to do about meeting nine basic needs that all young moms have. Needs such as the need to be appreciated, the need to know your life is not at a dead end, and the need to be loved. In Life Interrupted, you’ll meet lots of young moms just like you. You’ll also meet God, who cares about you very much.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tricia Goyer
- About the Contributor(s) Tricia Goyeris a busy mom of ten, doting grandma, and wife to John. A USA Today bestselling author, Tricia has...
Tricia Goyeris a busy mom of ten, doting grandma, and wife to John. A USA Today bestselling author, Tricia has published seventy books and is a two-time Carol Award winner, as well as a Christy and ECPA Award Finalist. She won the Retailer’' Best Award in 2015 and has received starred reviews from Romantic Times and Publishers Weekly. She is also on the blogging team at TheBetterMom.com and other homeschooling and Christian sites. Tricia is the founder of Hope Pregnancy Ministries and currently leads a teen MOPS Group in Little Rock, Arkansas.show more
- Publish Date06/22/2004
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.