Let's Do Lunch: Eating all the Calories and Carbs you want to lose weight!
- Regular price
- Sale price
With this Revised and Updated Edition of Let’s Do Lunch, you eat until full in all the food groups, including all you want of unprocessed starchy carbs, the sweetest fresh fruits and fruit smoothies, lean red meat, corn thins, cheese, healthy fats, veggies, whole-grain cereals and crispbreads, dark brown and wild rice, snacks, dressings, condiments, and sauces. But because these foods stabilize your blood sugar, your body forces you to become less and less hungry with each passing day. Thus, you begin to eat less and less, consume fewer and fewer calories, and lose all the weight you want.
In Let’s Do Lunch, Roger Troy reveals:
- Eat until full whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many calories you consume (even if you start by eating 10,000 calories a day)–thus eliminating your hunger cravings.
- Your body can’t tell the difference between starchy carbs, so when you eat the Let’s Do Lunch starchy carbs, it eliminates your cravings for the fattening starchy carbs.
- Your body can’t tell the difference between sugars, so when you eat the sweetest fresh fruits and fruit smoothies, it eliminates your cravings for all the foods made with fattening sugar in them.
If you want to read about and talk with other Let’s Do Lunch dieters, go to www.letsdolunch.com and click on “message boards.” Once you do, you’ll want to get started on this program right away.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Roger Troy Wilson
- About the Contributor(s) Roger Troy Wilson is the founder of a multimillion dollar corporation, a TV newscaster, a Club golf and tennis champion,...Roger Troy Wilson is the founder of a multimillion dollar corporation, a TV newscaster, a Club golf and tennis champion, and a partner in a Wall Street brokerage firm and an oil and gas company. Using the methods he outlines in Let's Do Lunch, he has kept his weight off for years. Wilson and his wife, Anita, reside in Bonita Springs, Florida. show more
- Publish Date07/08/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.