Lenten Lands: My Childhood with Joy Davidman and C.S. Lewis
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
There has probably not been a less likely couple: she, an American divorcee and the mother of two young boys; he, an Oxford don and confirmed bache... Read More
There has probably not been a less likely couple: she, an American divorcee and the mother of two young boys; he, an Oxford don and confirmed bachelor who inhabited an eccentric household with his brother, a retired Royal Army major. Yet the relationship of C.S. Lewis and Joy Davidman, as told here by her son Douglas Gresham, was destined to become one of the most deeply moving love stories of the twentieth century. Read Less
- Publish Date06/23/1994
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.