Laugh It Up!: Embrace Freedom and Experience Defiant Joy
- Regular price
- Sale price
The world knows Candace Payne as “Chewbacca Mom,” the wife and mother of two from Dallas who captured the hearts of nearly 200 million people around the world with nothing but a toy Chewbacca mask, a smart phone, and infectious laughter.
Candace’s viral moment of simple joy became Facebook Live’s top video. But what the video doesn’t show is Candace’s storied journey of daunting obstacles on the way to the joy-filled life—extreme poverty, past trauma, and struggles with self-worth.
Laugh It Up! tells the rest of the story behind the woman in the mask. Like most of us, Candace has often felt overlooked, undervalued, and insignificant. But she has also discovered the secrets to unshakable joy that no circumstance can take away, and Laugh It Up! will help you discover and experience the same.
Join Candace to discover the gift God has given us all to experience life to the fullest. All you need to do is answer “yes” when joy, whom Candace personifies as a friend, calls you to come and play.
- Do you feel tempted to give up on your dreams? Joy stays the course.
- Do your knees knock when thinking about the future? Joy hopes for what can be.
- Do you feel unseen and unnoticed? Joy is content whether backstage or center stage.
- Do you feel crushed under the weight of regret? Joy loves you enough to weep with you, but also enough to help you move on.
When life punches you in the gut, it can be difficult to muster a smile—much less a laugh. But with humor and power, wit and wisdom, Candace lights the way forward to a life that is free indeed.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Candace Payne
- About the Contributor(s) Candace Payne is an author, speaker, podcast host, and a viral sensation whose Facebook Live video is trying on a...
Candace Payne is an author, speaker, podcast host, and a viral sensation whose Facebook Live video is trying on a Chewbacca Mask became the most-viewed Facebook Live video to date (176+ million views). She has been featured in more than 3,000 media outlets and has interviewed with major media such as “Good Morning America.” The Late Late Show James Corden,” The New York Times, PEOPLE, and Cosmopolitan. Candace’s greatest joy is sharing life with her husband, two children, and ornery pugs in the great state of Texas. Connect with Candace online at www.CandacePayne.meshow more
- Publish Date11/07/2017
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.41 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.58(d) inches
- Price $12.59