Landry: The Legend and the Legacy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Just the mention of his name brings smiles to the faces of sports fans everywhere. Landry: The Legend and the Legacy is a tribute to the man behind the hat, the look, and the game. In rich texture, Bob St. John tells the story of a quiet kid from Mission, Texas, who grew up to be a quiet, intense, and respected man. Favorite memories of Landry are shared by others who knew him as a person and as a friend: Dan Reeves, Mike Ditka, Charlie Waters, Bob Lilly, Charles Swindoll, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson. Pictures from throughout Landry's career and recollections from friends and fellow players help depict the man who molded lives and changed the course of football forever.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bob St. John
- About the Contributor(s) BOB ST. JOHN is the best-selling author of a dozen books, including The Landry Legend (WORD, 1989), Tex! (MacMillan, 1985),...
BOB ST. JOHN is the best-selling author of a dozen books, including The Landry Legend (WORD, 1989), Tex! (MacMillan, 1985), and Heart of a Lion (Taylor, 1992). Prior to being a general columnist for the Dallas Morning News for the past 21 years, St. John was a sportswriter at the paper from 1968 to 1978. During that time, he won over 30 AWARDS for sports coverage and was twice honored by the Pro Football Writers Association of America for best column and best game story of the year. St. John retired from the Dallas Morning News in January 2000.show more
- Publish Date07/27/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.