Knowing Aslan: An Encounter With the Lion of Narnia
- Regular price
- Sale price
In addition to being one of the best-loved books of all time, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is sure to set box-office records when it releases Christmas 2005. Distributed by Disney, with special effects by WETA Workshop (The Lord of the Rings), and backed by a $150MM budget, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe will draw millions of viewers, both Christian and non-Christian.
In the same way that Christians walked away from viewing Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ with a hunger to share Christ with their neighbors, Christians will leave The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe wanting to share the Christ depicted by Aslan in the movie. Aslan, killed by the White Witch and raised to life three days later, is a shadow of the One who was crucified and raised to life for our sins.
Using biblical parallels, this small, easy-to-read book will lead readers to an understanding of Christ and what He did for them by drawing lessons from The C.S. Lewis book and movie. Christians will want to buy this book in bulk as a non-threatening, warm-hearted evangelistic tool.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas Williams
- About the Contributor(s) Thomas Williams has written 14 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including three with Josh McDowell. He has ghostwritten another dozen...
Thomas Williams has written 14 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including three with Josh McDowell. He has ghostwritten another dozen books for several popular authors. Formerly the executive art director for Word Publishing, Tom has designed or illustrated more than 2,000 book covers and now serves as a creative consultant to several publishers. He and his wife, Faye, have three married daughters and eight grandchildren. They live in Granbury, Texas near Fort Worth.show more
- Publish Date06/08/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.