KJV Study Bible, eBook: Second Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
The best selling study Bible in the King James Version—now updated, with added features. Trusted for 25 years, The King James Study Bible has dependable notes and annotations from scholars you can rely on, led by General Editor Edward Hindson. A clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine, with the resources you need for knowing God’s Word.
- NEW: Fresh new page design for enjoyable reading of the Authorized King James text
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- NEW: 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- Large, 11-point Bible type for comfort reading no matter how long you spend
- NEW: Enhanced concordance with added Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- NEW: Index of Christ and the Gospels
- NEW: Index of Paul and His Letters
- NEW: Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
King James Study Bibles sold to date: More than 2.4 million
The King James Version—The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published
- Publish Date12/20/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.