KJV, Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Leathersoft, Burgundy, Comfort Print: Growing in Knowledge and Understanding of God Through His Word
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible is designed to lead believers into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to help them experience the Good News about God’s mighty kindness and love. Built around 30 Life Principles Dr. Stanley has gleaned from Scripture during his fifty years of teaching and pastoral ministry, this Bible is sure to encourage and strengthen believers as they seek to lead faithful, joyful lives that please God.
With over one million Life Principles Bibles sold to date, the updated second edition is the best way to experience this bestselling classic—with a completely new design featuring Thomas Nelson’s KJV easy-to-read Comfort Print® typeface, 100 specially designed maps and charts that bring biblical places and themes to life, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study of the Word.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley’s essentials for Christian living
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God’s Word to us
- Life Examples articles draw powerful lessons from the lives of people throughout Scripture
- Over 300 highlighted verses make it easy to find God’s promises throughout the Bible text that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book, and alert readers to important principles they’ll encounter as they read
- New for the 2nd Edition, 100 maps and charts that help important biblical places and themes come alive, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print® typeface
- 11-point print size
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date09/03/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.0 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.25(w) x 2.25(d) inches
- Font Size 11pt
- Price $52.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.