KJV, Busy Mom's Bible, eBook: Daily Inspiration Even If You Only Have One Minute
- Regular price
- Sale price
Got a minute? Only a minute? This Bible is designed just for you. Throughout the KJV Busy Mom's Bible, you will find 52 one-minute "Thought Starters" that let you dip into God’s Word for a minute of refreshment. To go deeper, each of these is followed by an option for five minutes of "Reflection and Prayer" or ten minutes of "Study" to help you learn even more about what God’s Word has to say to you today. Devotional thoughts are written specifically for you, the busy mom, covering topics such as raising kids, marriage, emotions, and your identity in Christ. NIV © 2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the world’s most popular modern-English Bible—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.8.9-point type size Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible...
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date06/06/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Font Size 8.9pt
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.