- Regular price
- Sale price
Kingdom Living is predominantly a study of the Book of Romans. The reader will begin to understand all that God has done for His children, all He is presently doing for them, and how faithful He is to His promises. This study is designed to meet the reader in a very real way; revealing God's provision for all of life.
Spirit-Filled Life Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit Filled Life Bible or for use on their own. The guides' interactive approach offers an in-depth look at practical living in God's kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God's Word.
- 12 Lessons, plus an introduction to Spiritual Warfare and a guide to using the study
- Each lesson features a Kingdom Key, Word Wealth, Kingdom Extra, and a guide to Kingdom Life.
- Includes strategies to overthrow works of darkness and live in victory
- More than 1 million SFL guides sold!
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date08/12/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.