Keeping a Princess Heart in a Not-So-Fairy-Tale World: A Conversation Guide for Women
- Regular price
- Sale price
Well-known for her speaking and dramatic sketches at the popular Women of Faith® conferences, author Nicole Johnson explores the tension and differences between what women long for and what they live with. By exploring these two worlds with her one-of-a-kind, thoroughly engaging storytelling, Johnson uncovers a woman's true name, Princess Heart.
Knowing how women love to discuss their struggles and feelings, author Nicole Johnson says, "Let's get together and talk about it." And she provides this insightful Conversation Guide to get the discussion rolling. Readers will be encouraged to discover their true name, and find hope for living in the midst of a not-so-fairy-tale world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicole Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole...
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.orgshow more
- Publish Date02/16/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.