Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids (Boys Edition)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Written as if Jesus is speaking directly to your child's heart, Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids is now available in a fun and exciting design for boys, with devotions adapted for each day on the same theme as the adult version of Jesus Calling.
Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids focuses on the biblical promise of peace we can experience at any time and in all circumstances. With Scripture and personal reflections, the #1 bestselling author brings Jesus' message of peace--for today and every day--to your children.
Adapted from the bestselling Jesus Calling, each day's devotion shares the same theme as the adult version, as well as written-out Scriptures. This is a great choice for families to read and discuss during devotional time together. Written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to the reader, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids will engage your kids and help them find lifelong peace in Jesus.
Reaching out with peace-filled reminders from the Word of God, these devotions will intimately and gently connect your children with Jesus--the One who meets you where you are. Help your children draw near to Him in Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Young , Tama Fortner
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has...
Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah’s writings include Jesus Calling, Jesus Always, Jesus Today, Jesus Lives, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling for Little Ones, Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, Peace in His Presence, and more, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
Tama Fortner is a bestselling writer and ghostwriter with more than thirty titles to her credit, including Easter Is Coming!, God Is Always Good, and 100 Things God Loves About You. She has collaborated on such bestselling titles as Indescribable, Jesus Calling for Kids, and Grace for the Moment for Kids. She lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband, two kids, and an incredibly lazy dog who doubles as a footwarmer.show more
- Publish Date06/09/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Jesus Calling®
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.75(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.