Jack's Notebook: A business novel about creative problem solving
- Regular price
- Sale price
Problems! Jack Huber has his share. But when he is introduced to the creative problem solving process from an unexpected source, life soon changes . . . drastically.
Jack Huber dreams of being a professional photographer and starting his own business. He has a few ideas but doesn't know how to process them to make his dream a reality. That is until an unlikely mentor stumbles upon Jack's path and shares a whole new way of thinking through problems.
In Jack's Notebook, Gregg Fraley, an innovation consultant to Fortune 500 companies, illustrates a well-kept secret of corporate America: the Creative Problem Solving process.
"If you are struggling to move ahead in your career, if you're an executive with a thorny corporate challenge, someone trying to solve a messy community issue, a family trying to sort through an emotional conflict, or an entrepreneur looking for ways to make the most of limited resources-this book is for you. If you have a 'mess' on your hands, you have found a useful tool." -from the IntroductionRead Less
- Contributor(s)Gregg Fraley
- About the Contributor(s) Gregg Fraley works as an innovation consultant to Fortune 500 companies and does keynote speeches and workshops on creative thinking,...Gregg Fraley works as an innovation consultant to Fortune 500 companies and does keynote speeches and workshops on creative thinking, innovation, problem solving, and new-product development. He is a partner in The Innovise Guys, an innovation and entertainment podcast. Fraley is a board member of the Creative Education Foundation (CEF), and he teaches creative problem solving at CEF's annual Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI). He is also a professional member of the National Speakers Association (USA). show more
- Publish Date09/30/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.