It’s the people we love the most who have the greatest potential to hurt us. Our relationships with our families are complex and, for many, extremely painful. Whether you have a seemingly happy family or not, the truth is, no family is perfect.
But there is good news in spite of the ups and downs of our family lives. God opens wide his arms, welcoming us again and again into His family, His acceptance, and His love. The It's Us study helps you to see this part of God—His fatherly desire to see you whole and healed and restored.
Featuring "live" dramas from the REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues—both series and frivolous—that hit at the heart of teens.
Designed for individual or group study, the It's Us participant's guide helps individuals and groups explore what’s been exposed through the dramas and dig deeper into how to live differently in this changing world.
Participant's guide features:
- Questions, Bible study, and activities for group or individual study
- Real-life stories from teens
- Tips for youth group leaders
- Activies to be artsy and interactive with the topic
- Resources & itunes list (websites, books, online videos, and music related to the topic)
For use with the It's Us DVD-Based Study (ISBN 9781418546373).