It's Time to Be Bold
- Regular price
- Sale price
Michael W. Smith has seen with clarity the spriritual poverty and emotional numbness of teens who are out of touch with God's love. He writes, "Somewhere along the way, I had forgotten what the real world was like. But something was starting to break inside of me. God began to renew a heart of compassion for the lost. From then on, I decided that if God was opening a door for me, I wasn't going to waste any time making up my mind about entering it."
It's Time to Be Bold is a call to commitment for all believers, a personal and heartfelt cry rallying youth to follow Christ's example. Drawing from events in his own life, Michael dicusses with relevance the essential issues of living out extreme faith.
- The importance of Christian friends
- Standing stong against Satan's attacks
- Using crises as stepping stones to deeper faith
- Getting into the Word and growing in a lifestyle of prayer
An Xt4J book
- Contributor(s)Michael W. Smith
- About the Contributor(s) Michael W. Smith is a successful recording artist who has recorded more than 25 albums and had numerous hit radio...
Michael W. Smith is a successful recording artist who has recorded more than 25 albums and had numerous hit radio songs in the Christian and General markets. He’s won numerous Grammy and Dove Awards and is the founder of Rocketown, an outreach to teenagers in a 38,000 square-foot facility in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. He is involved in mission work around the world. He has also written several bestselling books, including Old Enough To Know and Friends Are Friends Forever. He and his wife, Debbie, have five children and live in Nashville.
- Publish Date08/01/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.