Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed?: A Practical and Inspirational Guide for Parents of Hurting Teenagers
- Regular price
- Sale price
The teen years are hard enough. But with today's increased pressures to produce at school, stay in step with being cool, and manage a jam-packed schedule, it's no wonder many teens are overwhelmed. The result is a generation experiencing greater stress and feeling more depressed than any other.
This book will inspire and equip parents to help their hurting teens. The well-known and widely respected author team of Dr. Catherine Hart Weber and Dr. Arch Hart help parents discover and identify nervousness, irritability, negativity, and low self-esteem, and determine whether their teen's symptoms are caused by physical problems, raging hormones, stress, or depression. Offering practical suggestions, spiritual solutions, and encouragement, this resource helps parents and teens face their own feelings of fear, anger, and hurt.
Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed? will help parents determine whether their child is simply acting like a hormone-raging teenager, or is actually suffereing from too much stress or even depression.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Archibald Hart , Catherine Hart Weber
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Hart is a professional psychologist, a prolific writer and well-known speaker. He covers different topics including the treatment of...
Dr. Hart is a professional psychologist, a prolific writer and well-known speaker. He covers different topics including the treatment of panic attacks and depression as well as stress.
Dr. Catherine Hart Weber is a teacher, lecturer, counselor, and author emphasizing a whole-person integrative approach. Hart Weber earned her Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Graduate School of Psychology and is a licensed marriage and family counselor. show more
- Publish Date02/24/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.