Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Pack: A Complete Guide to Interpreting the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Pack contains everything you need to learn how to properly interpret the Bible, whether you are enrolled in a class or learning on your own. These resources give concise, logical, and practical guidelines for discovering the truth in God's Word.
The Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Pack includes:
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation: 3rd Edition. This bestselling hermeneutics textbook has been updated and revised throughout to keep pace with current scholarship. It offers the best and most up-to-date information needed to interpret Scripture.
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Video Lectures. This DVD features a video lecture for each of the 12 chapters in the textbook, which amounts to almost eight hours of video content.
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Workbook. This workbook gives the learner a chance to get hands-on experience in interpreting biblical texts as they are guided along by insightful questions and pointers from the authors.
The Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Pack is a complete guide to interpreting Scripture that will equip you with the tools you need to understand and apply the Bible.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William W. Klein , Craig L. Blomberg , Robert L. Hubbard, Jr.
- About the Contributor(s) William W. Klein (PhD, Aberdeen) is professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary. He is author of The New Chosen...
William W. Klein (PhD, Aberdeen) is professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary. He is author of The New Chosen People: A Corporate View of Election and a commentary on Ephesians in the Expositor’s Bible Commentary: Revised Edition and serves as both editor and co-author of Introduction to Biblical Interpretationwith Craig Blomberg and Robert Hubbard. Bill and his wife have two daughters and reside in Littleton, Colorado.
Craig L. Blomberg (PhD, Aberdeen) is distinguished professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary. He is the author, co-author, or co-editor of 26 books and more than 150 articles in journals or multi-author works. A recurring topic of interest in his writings is the historical reliability of the Scriptures. Craig and his wife Fran have two daughters and three grandchildren, and reside in Centennial, Colorado.
Robert L. Hubbard, Jr. (PhD, Claremont Graduate School) is emeritus professor of biblical literature at North Park Theological Seminary in Chicago, IL. He is author of several books, including The Book of Ruth: New International Commentary on the Old Testament and Joshua in the NIV Application Commentary series and co-author of Introduction to Biblical Interpretation with William Klein and Craig Blomberg. He and his wife Pam reside in Denver, CO.show more
- Publish Date04/30/2019
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Mixed Media Set
- Weight (lbs)3.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.77 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 8.75(w) x 2.88(d) inches
- Price $71.24