- Regular price
- Sale price
Her dreams of love were about to come true. But on the eve of her wedding the nightmare began. Her fianc Jon, on photographic assignment in Lebanon, has vanished. Reporters mob her doorstep. Washington is doing "everything possible"--which means next to nothing. And all Elisabeth can do is wait. Her desperation to "do something" leads her into unwitting involvement with an international drug smuggle, an offbeat rock band, and a polished televangelist. Has her desperate attempt to find Jon only further endangered his life? An engrossing tale of faltering but persistent faith and miraculous, liberating love from the author of "Prelude".Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lela Gilbert
- About the Contributor(s) Lela Gilbert is a Gold Medallion–winning freelance writer/editor of more than sixty books, including the award–winning Blind Spot: When Journalists Don't Get...
Lela Gilbert is a Gold Medallion–winning freelance writer/editor of more than sixty books, including the award–winning Blind Spot: When Journalists Don't Get Religion. She is a contributor to the Jerusalem Post, Weekly Standard Online, National Review Online, and other publications. She is an adjunct fellow at the Hudson Institute and resides in California and Jerusalem.
- Publish Date06/16/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.