Inside the Mind of Youth Pastors: A Church Leader’s Guide to Staffing and Leading Youth Pastors
- Regular price
- Sale price
The teens in your church are impacting their world today and they’ll be the leaders of tomorrow. As a leader in your church, you understand the importance of an effective youth ministry. But it’s not as easy as simply putting a person in charge of the youth ministry in your church. Some of the most important steps in building a sustainable youth ministry happen even before you begin looking for a youth pastor. And once you have a person in place, there are several key things you can do to help develop a healthy student ministry that includes encouraging your youth pastor, engaging teens, and involving parents. In this practical book for church leaders, you’ll: • Set goals for your student ministry that inform your search for a youth pastor. • Facilitate communication with your entire church ministry staff by using the included discussion guide. • Discover how to implement a ministry that supports families and their involvement in the youth ministry. Whether you already have a youth pastor or are just beginning your search, this book will help you set up your student ministry and youth pastor for health and longevity. Make sure you understand what’s going on inside the mind of your youth pastor—whether he or she is a veteran, a volunteer, or an inexperienced new pastor—so that together, you can create a life-changing student ministry that reaches teens and draws them to Jesus.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Riddle
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Riddle is an entrepreneur, speaker, writer, and owner of the Riddle Group, a ministry coaching and consulting firm committed...Mark Riddle is an entrepreneur, speaker, writer, and owner of the Riddle Group, a ministry coaching and consulting firm committed to making life better for senior pastors, youth pastors, volunteers, parents and teens. With more than 15 years experience in vocational ministry, Mark collaborates with local church leaders to promote and develop sustainable ministries that impact youth and their families. Mark lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with his wife, Pam, and their three kids, Zachery, Jaden, and Mikayla. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.