Incredible Mysteries of the Bible: A Visual Exploration
Stephen M. Miller
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Where was the garden of Eden? What happened to the ark of the covenant? What is the unforgivable sin Jesus spoke of? If you've ever wondered about... Read More
Where was the garden of Eden? What happened to the ark of the covenant? What is the unforgivable sin Jesus spoke of? If you’ve ever wondered about these or other questions while reading the Bible, then this is the book for you. Here is a fascinating look at some of the most perplexing mysteries found in the pages of the Bible. Drawing from the latest research in both archaeology and biblical studies, Incredible Mysteries of the Bible sheds fascinating and helpful light on fifty topics. Each article is accompanied by beautiful full-color images and helpful sidebars. Whether you read the book cover to cover or dip in and out at your leisure, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the world and message of the Bible. So grab your sleuthing hat and dig in! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen M. Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen M. Miller is a best-selling author, seminary-educated journalist, and a full-time freelance writer and editor who specializes in Bible-related...Stephen M. Miller is a best-selling author, seminary-educated journalist, and a full-time freelance writer and editor who specializes in Bible-related projects. Among his books are Who’s Who in the Bible, The Bible Through the Ages, The Illustrated Dictionary of Bible Life and Times, Complete Guide to the Bible, and How to Get Into the Bible. He also contributed to The Quest Study Bible. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Visual Reference Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.