- Regular price
- Sale price
John Witmer presents the almighty Son of God as a living, breathing, incarnate man. He shows us a full picture of the Christ in four distinct phases: the Son of God before he became man, the divine suffering man on Earth, the glorified and ascended Christ, and the coming King.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John A. Witmer
- About the Contributor(s) John A. Witmer is Associate Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology, at Dallas Theological Seminary. He received masters degrees at Wheaton...John A. Witmer is Associate Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology, at Dallas Theological Seminary. He received masters degrees at Wheaton College and Dallas Theological Seminary, where he also received his doctorate and was ordained in the Evangelical United Brethren Church. Dr. Witmer is well known as author of numerous Sunday School lessons for youth and adults, and for his extensive contributions to Christianity Today, Gospel Herald, Moody Magazine, and Kindred Spirit. He and his wife, Dorris, reside in Dallas, Texas. show more
- Publish Date05/26/1998
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Swindoll Leadership Library
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.91 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.85 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.76(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.