I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse: Insider Business Tips from a Former Mob Boss
- Regular price
- Sale price
You gonna make money being a sucker? Fuggedaboutit! Here's a tip: You've got to get a plan, work it hard, work it smart, and surround yourself with people who know how to help you reach your goals—people like Michael Franzese.
Franzese was a capo in the Colombo crime family. He ran rackets that earned millions a week. And then he walked away and went straight. He served his time and now schools everyone from executives to small business owners about how to get the most from their businesses—and how to do it on the level.
Filled with hard-won experience, street smarts and a just a pinch of philosophy, I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse delivers the goods:
- Strategies for winning
- What kind of people you need in your crew
- Ethical pitfalls
- Coming out ahead in negotiations
- And a lot, lot more
Business is business. Let your friend Franzese give you a tip or two about how to run yours better.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Franzese
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Franzese was one of the mob's biggest earners since Al Capone, and the youngest individual on Fortune magazine's “Fifty Biggest Mafia Bosses.” Then,...
Michael Franzese was one of the mob's biggest earners since Al Capone, and the youngest individual on Fortune magazine's “Fifty Biggest Mafia Bosses.” Then, after dodging the law for years, Franzese pled guilty, accepted a ten-year prison sentence, and quit the mob.show more
- Publish Date10/06/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.