If I'm God's Handiwork, Would Someone Please Explain These Thighs!: Discovering Your Unique Destiny
- Regular price
- Sale price
Destiny, as Cathy Lechner defines it, is simply "putting flesh on God's Vision." In this delightful and insightful book, Cathy shares hilarious anecdotes and anointed words that encourage women to embrace and actualize God's plan for their lives. Comparing our destiny to a pregnancy, she parallels the ups and downs of the birthing process to the journey to our destiny in Christ.
Using biblical models such as Mary, mother of Jesus, and Deborah, Cathy vividly illustrates the Lord's faithfulness in unfolding His divine vision for our lives. She encourages women to build a legacy that will not only influence their family but all aspects of our society and culture.
For women seeking to be all they can be, and for those who wish to birth miraculous works for the Kingdom, this book provides the encouragement and fuel needed.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cathy Lechner
- About the Contributor(s) Cathy Lechner is the bestsetting author of five books including I'm Trying to Sit at His Feet, But Who's Going...Cathy Lechner is the bestsetting author of five books including I'm Trying to Sit at His Feet, But Who's Going to Cook Dinner?She ministers with humor and prophetic anointing in churches and conferences around the world. Cathy has appeared on The 700 Club, TBN's Praise the Lord, and on James Robison's Life Today. She and her husband, Randi, reside in Florida with their six children. show more
- Publish Date04/02/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.