I Love You This Much: A Song of God's Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this bestselling ode to a parent’s love for their child, follow a bear and their cub through a day spent together. The rhyming text and gorgeous illustrations make this a read-aloud book perfect for sharing with your child just how much you love them.
How I love your morning hug;
you nestle in my touch.
You wait to hear me whisper low,
“I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH.”
A perfect cuddle book for young children and the adults who cherish them, I Love You This Much combines endearing illustrations with playful text to reassure young audiences of a caregiver’s boundless love for their child—and God’s endless love for us. From the first light of the morning to the comfort of bedtime, and all the adventures and playtime that come between, follow this bear and their beloved cub as they show each other love throughout the day.
I Love You This Much:
- is a wonderful read-aloud story with rhymes and rhythms that build to a refrain about your love for them that your child will always remember
- is perfect for toddlers and young children
- is ideal for bonding time and bedtime, with a layout that makes it great for lap reading or snuggling together
- is a sweet story with an inspiring message based around Ephesians 3:17–18
- Contributor(s)Lynn Hodges , Sue Buchanan , John R. Bendall-Brunello
- About the Contributor(s) Lynn Hodges is a professor of music, voice, music theory, and piano, and one of America’s most gifted producers, arrangers,...Lynn Hodges is a professor of music, voice, music theory, and piano, and one of America’s most gifted producers, arrangers, and writers of children’s music. She is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much and winner of numerous awards and multiple Dove Award nominations. She and her husband, Jimmy, live in Nashville, Tennessee, with their three children.
Sue Buchanan is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much. She is also the author of I’m Alive and the Doctor’s Dead, Girls Just Gotta Have Fun, Duh-Votions, and Mud Pie Annie, and coauthor of Friends Through Thick and Thin. Sue lives in Nashville, TN.
John drew from quite a young age - doodling cartoon likenesses of his teachers in notebooks at school - before eventually putting his talents to good use at the local college of art studying illustration and design. Since then he has had over 30 children’s books published in England and the US. John lives part of the year in Cambridge and part in Cannes in the South of France with his Italian wife who is also a brilliant artist working in Ceramics and Glass! show more
- Publish Date12/07/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.16 lb
- Dimensions 10.75(h) x 8.88(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.