I, Isaac, Take Thee, Rebekah: Moving from Romance to Lasting Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the twenty-fourth chapter of Genesis a beautiful young woman offers assistance to a weary traveler and his camels, and out of that simple action, a marriage results-a marriage that offers profound lessons to couples today. Bible scholar and renowned speaker Ravi Zacharias draws five points critical to the long-lasting success of every marriage from the biblical story of the marriage of Isaac and Rebekah.
"Real love folds together both the emotions and the will," writes Zacharias. "Without the emotions, marriage is a drudgery; without the will, it is a mockery." Building upon that foundational truth, Zacharias goes on to explain the principles of seeking the counsel of others when finding a mate, cherishing your partner, remaining pure, becoming a man or woman of prayer, and, finally, risking everything in a relationship in order to experience God's ideal for love.
Couples everywhere, from those about to be married, to those who have been married for decades, will draw strength and wisdom for the journey of marriage as they learn from Ravi what it means to move from romance to lasting love.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ravi Zacharias
- About the Contributor(s) RAVI ZACHARIAS spent forty-eight years commending the Christian faith and addressing life’s great existential questions of origin, meaning, morality, and...
RAVI ZACHARIAS spent forty-eight years commending the Christian faith and addressing life’s great existential questions of origin, meaning, morality, and destiny with eloquence and grace. As a world-renowned apologist and evangelist, his ultimate mission was to present the truth of Jesus Christ that others might find life in Him.He authored and coauthored thirty books and studies, including the award-winning Can Man Live Without God? and The Logic of God. He was founder and chairman of the board of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and host of two radio programs, Let My People Think and Just Thinking. He and his wife, Margie, were married forty-eight years.
- Publish Date02/11/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.