I Can See Myself in His Eyeballs: God Is Closer Than You Think
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
What would it be like to get so close to God that we could see ourselves in his eyeballs? Not because we want to look at ourselves, but because we ... Read More
What would it be like to get so close to God that we could see ourselves in his eyeballs? Not because we want to look at ourselves, but because we want to be that close to him--to the mysterious, wonderful, invisible God who reveals himself even in temptations, trials, and dangers. Can you see God when your husband gets a speeding ticket? What about when your daughter wrecks her grandfather’s truck? Is he watching while you drive down the road in a Chevette held together by wire coat hangers? With her usual sense of southern humor, Chonda Pierce invites us to open our eyes and our sense of humor as she teaches us how to catch God at work, especially in the most unlikely places. Like the time she got her ears pierced--contrary to the advice of her mother. She walked out of the jewelry store, saw two nuns, took them as a sign from God, and never wore pierced earrings again. Chonda the comedian has touched thousands of women around the country, from stage or on video. "To see or hear her is to love her," is the unanimous response. But in her writing, Chonda brings a whole new depth of insight into her humor--humor that enables readers to dispel all gloom and experience the joy of the closeness of God in their everyday lives. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chonda Pierce
- About the Contributor(s) Chonda Pierce is a speaker, comedian, author, singer, preacher’s daughter, wife, and mother of two. She is author of It’s...Chonda Pierce is a speaker, comedian, author, singer, preacher’s daughter, wife, and mother of two. She is author of It’s Always Darkest Before the Fun Comes Up and I Can See Myself in His Eyeballs, and she has performed on more than a dozen recordings. Chonda lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee with her husband and two children. Visit her website at www.chonda.org. show more
- Publish Date03/08/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.57 lb
- Dimensions 8.6(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.